The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate biker assholes in their stupid sporty spandex that cross over the line. I was practice driving yesterday and was on this really narrow road going through the mountains and these people just make me tick. At one point I just nailed my horn at these fucking prick assholes.

I love that I am listening to joe satriani right now

no idea why people hate on him as being a "wanky" type guitarist, the album "engines of creation" is fucking awesome.

I love the fight scene in kill bill vol. 2 in the trailer with Uma and Daryl Hannah. Is it me or does Daryl Hannah look really hot with an eye patch ?

I hate the lack of proper CDs in the office. I'm going to have to bring some Akercocke and Katatonia from the apartment tomorrow.

Booyaka sha.

Um. I only have £8 left. Looks like I'm going to be eating a lot of that Ramen in the cupboard.

I loved seeing Decapitated live last Thursday night. They were insanely tight and put on an awesome show. Didn't hang around for Nile though, and from all reports I didn't miss much.

I loved seeing Decapitated live last Thursday night. They were insanely tight and put on an awesome show. Didn't hang around for Nile though, and from all reports I didn't miss much.

I'm seeing them [Decapitated] on July 8. Fucking pumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.