The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
classical music
soundtracks (13th warrior, Lotr, Conan, Mummy Returns, Chronicles of Riddick, Star Wars, Serenity...)
euro folk (Tarujen Saari, Två Fisk Och En Fläsk, Fejd, Melnitsa, Gjallarhorn)
Huey Lewis and the News
Bon Jovi
Blumchen (fucking pop techno)
Voodoo Glow Skulls
Bouncing Souls
other punk bands from when I was younger

dammit, I only listen to metal :(

classical music
soundtracks (13th warrior, Lotr, Conan, Mummy Returns, Chronicles of Riddick, Star Wars, Serenity...)
euro folk (Tarujen Saari, Två Fisk Och En Fläsk, Fejd, Melnitsa, Gjallarhorn)
Huey Lewis and the News
Bon Jovi
Blumchen (fucking pop techno)
Voodoo Glow Skulls
Bouncing Souls
other punk bands from when I was younger

dammit, I only listen to metal :(

:lol: wait, you can listen to bon jovi and pop techno and then call pink floyd "hippie jam bullshit"? :erk:

so you're saying crap like the Grateful Dead are better than say a band like Celtic Frost or Venom?

go play hackey sack and leave this forum, hippie!

Fuck off and go back to your special hospital you mentally disabled fuck!

For one, I don't like Grateful Dead. And I happen to enjoy listening to Zeppelin or Yes (ETC!) more than early Venom or Celtic Frost, yes. In fact I never got into Venom at all, though I appreciate them and give Black Metal an occasional listen.

JETHRO TULL

Fuck Yeah! :kickass:

Almost everything.

:kickass:

man I just don't get these Anus.com idiots who want to dismiss everything chuck ever did by merely talking about the circular song structure that chuck generally used

I am listening to "fragile art of existence" right now (the song off the album with the same title), and there is 1 riff that is repeated twice for about 5 seconds at the beginning of the song and then agaom towards the 5:44 mark (which is what I am assuming they are eluding to in terms of circular songwriting). How the hell can you dismiss 9 minutes of great music because of 1 riff that is repeated twice for a grand total of 10 seconds?

Because a majority of the ANUS board members are full of pompous shit. The magniloquent style of writing used on the boards doesn't help either, as it ultimately imparts no real substance to the reader.

DAVE, KRIG HAS HIS TASTES IN MUSIC AND YOU HAVE YOURS. JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE 70's PROGRESSIVE ROCK OR WHATEVER THE FUCK DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM A CLOSE MINDED IDIOT.

I've heard you say very....extreme...things about music you don't like. Calling it worthless noise, shit, etc.

It's a matter of opinion, douchebag. Now leave krig alone and fuck off.

DAVE, KRIG HAS HIS TASTES IN MUSIC AND YOU HAVE YOURS. JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE 70's PROGRESSIVE ROCK OR WHATEVER THE FUCK DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM A CLOSE MINDED IDIOT.

I've heard you say very....extreme...things about music you don't like. Calling it worthless noise, shit, etc.

It's a matter of opinion, douchebag. Now leave krig alone and fuck off.

ya, sorry about that. My comments were a bit misguided, krigs is a decent guy.

Fuck off and go back to your special hospital you mentally disabled fuck!

For one, I don't like Grateful Dead. And I happen to enjoy listening to Zeppelin or Yes (ETC!) more than early Venom or Celtic Frost, yes. In fact I never got into Venom at all, though I appreciate them and give Black Metal an occasional listen.

score one for maturity :rolleyes:

you have a hard time accepting the truth, don't you?

don't get me wrong, I love Floyd and Crimson and all that jazz, but at heart I'm a hardcore punker and go with what moves me. I hate the Dead because of what they stood for. same reason I hate the Beatles.

Status
Not open for further replies.