The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this week I have 2.45 weeks left.

Nerd.

Fuck exams, I hate having had like 10 programming assignments due in the past two weeks. I've been working my ass off like never before, but there's just too much to keep up with. My grades are going to be horrible this semester. I guess that's what I get for taking 3 programming classes in one semester, yet being too much of a slacker to get my work done before it piles up into a giant, hairy homework monster from Hell.

Exams are next week (I think for one I need an A on the exam to pass the class :erk:), and then for the week after that I'll be working nonstop on a website for the second round of the Imagine Cup competition, which I entered with a few of my friends. They conveniently set the deadline for submissions at May 18th, ideal for university students of all kinds.

Someone shoot me already.

yet being too much of a slacker to get my work done before it piles up into a giant, hairy homework monster from Hell.

You're not the only one. I read 6 novels and wrote 6 papers during my last two weeks of regular classes. :erk: The novel backload was inspired by my teacher's utter shitness, however, so I blame her.

Who do you think will win? I haven't been following the NHL since the Bruins were out of it, which was pretty much the first month of the season.

I fucking hate Detroit.
New York (as in New York city) teams dont deserve shit.
I like Anaheim alot (Pronger ftw!)

Anaheim vs. Sharks = Anaheim
Ottawa vs. Buffalo = Buffalo

that would be an amazing final.
I wanna see Pronger, Selanne, and Neidermayer hoist the cup

I love that I can listen to black metal and death metal all day at work.

I hate this one fucking cunt at my work. She acts like a total fucking bitch to me, because a couple of years ago (long before I started working here) she contacted me online, gave me her number, and told me to call repeatedly but I never did.

This is the love/hate thread, you have to express your feelings regarding said possible sinus infection, not merely iterate that you might have it.

I'm a moderator, I can do that. You two can't, edit your posts accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.