The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I am going to see black sabbath and megadeth tommorow at heaven and hell concert! :kickass:

is machinehead at least tolerable? or should we just skip them?

Their live stuff is really cool. The mosh pit should be good, then again it's Sabbath and Megadeth, so I don't know if it will be that good. You probably wouldn't mind seeing them.

Since it was brought up earlier I can honestly say Prostitutes- I have no respect for and hope they are 'raped' (just for the irony), tortured, and eventually killed!

Actually not to far from where I live, there was a man who was responsible for the death of numerous prostitutes. Not that I'm saying what he did was necessarily right, but I'm certainly not one to complain. :cool:

mh-logo-cierne.gif

Same design as my bandmate's jacket:

P4150924.jpg

Since it was brought up earlier I can honestly say Prostitutes- I have no respect for and hope they are 'raped' (just for the irony), tortured, and eventually killed!

Actually not to far from where I live, there was a man who was responsible for the death of numerous prostitutes. Not that I'm saying what he did was necessarily right, but I'm certainly not one to complain. :cool:

Very many of them are forced into that lifestyle, but ok.

While we're at it, we should kill all of the pot smokers, homosexuals, and Muslims in the world. They're all scum.

Very many of them are forced into that lifestyle, but ok.

I wasn't 100% serious with my comment a while back, but as I said I still have no sympathy for them.

I don't completely agree with that statement though, most of them are avid drug addicts/alcoholics who abuse drugs to the point of which they become completely dependent on them. Often they drop out of school/education and do nothing to benefit themselves. Also quite often I read 'it's drugs that ruined their life' - its themselves that ruined it for abusing them. Of course their are different factors that affect their life, but in the end prostitution is a choice and not something given to them. They make the city unsafe for many, and spread disease.

And in general, I cannot find respect for people who live as sluts, whores etc. Just like it was in highschool, I couldn't say I cared much for those who openly and constantly spread their legs :erk:

Because everyone should have the same view of sex and sexual relations as you.

I love Indian food. I just went to the newly-remodel place in town called Punjab and had an excellent Indian feast fit for a wealthy British colonist.

Because everyone should have the same view of sex and sexual relations as you.

Yes, just like everything else posted in the love/hate thread - a thread where people are free to express a random like or dislike, I honestly believe that we should all share any given opinion. I mean, it only makes sense right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.