The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too fond of cold weather either, of course its ok as long as I'm inside. I don't like 'extreme' temperatures, so hot sunny weather also isn't my thing.

If it was up to me, it would rain endlessly for days :kickass:

I hate the fact that summer is coming, as this means I will have to resort to putting my wet clothes in the freezer every twenty god damn minutes again (no air conditioning) just to keep cool.

I hate the fact that summer is coming, as this means I will have to resort to putting my wet clothes in the freezer every twenty god damn minutes again (no air conditioning) just to keep cool.

You realize that after you take it out of the freezer and put it on it melts and you're back to square one.

:lol: That's hilarious. Do you actually do that?

I just walk around in my underwear/shorts all day (if I'm indoors, that is). I love nudity. :D

I really do love being warm, though. And having the sun on my face. It makes me happy.

Dude, you listen to Robert Johnson?

Actually, I was just giving him a trial run, after having read that Cream's "Crossroads" was a cover of his. I'm not really into straight-up blues, so I doubt I'll listen to it again. That was merely one of my occasional 'music history appreciation' moments. :)

Are you a fan of Johnson?

Actually, I was just giving him a trial run, after having read that Cream's "Crossroads" was a cover of his. I'm not really into straight-up blues, so I doubt I'll listen to it again. That was merely one of my occasional 'music history appreciation' moments. :)

Are you a fan of Johnson?

lol, no. But I was surprised that you had been listening to a Robert Johson album. Maybe some Slayer afterwards, lol

I'm in the mood for Angelcorpse and Nachmystium next Monday night. The only downside here is that the show doesn't start until 10:30 PM. I probably won't be able to stay for the whole thing -- I have to make the last train home.

I'm in the mood for Angelcorpse and Nachmystium next Monday night. The only downside here is that the show doesn't start until 10:30 PM. I probably won't be able to stay for the whole thing -- I have to make the last train home.

That sounds rough... I've never heard Angelcorpse. Are they any good.

lol, no. But I was surprised that you had been listening to a Robert Johson album. Maybe some Slayer afterwards, lol

Heh. If you look at the kind of stuff I usually listen to, you'll see that the majority of it isn't metal. I'm a big fan of bluesy hippie rock (Ten Years after being my current favorite), so it was to be expected that I come across Johnson, who was a big inspiration to many of those bands.

Blues has always sounded really boring and repetitive to me in its pure form, but when you add rock elements to it, and a few extra chord progressions, it sounds amazing.

So... to stay on topic, I LOVE blues rock, and all of its stoner/traditional metal counterparts!

I'm pissed that I probably wont go to the Angelcorpse show because I owe the bank 300 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.