The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate exam week. Most depressing. :mad:

I also hate vitamin B6 for helping vivify a disturbing dream I had last night. Fucking Full Throttle energy drinks. :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

This week has been shitty.

Remember, young panda, the mind in under your control. Just relax, and think...."this week is not shitty"...."this week IS NOT shitty".....yes....young panda. Dream, young panda, dream. The mind is destiny, and if you have destiny you have the world in your hands!

Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer - Works Volume 1
Jethro Tull - A Passion Play
Jethro Tull - Songs From The Wood
Jethro Tull - Stormwatch
Jethro Tull - The Broadsword And The Beast
Rush - 2112

Awesome! However I'm appalled that you didn't already own them! :)

Edit: Wait... I don't have Broadsword. Shit.
I hate the Dead because of what they stood for. same reason I hate the Beatles.

That's bullshit and you know it. Your entire post was bullshit, actually.

I hate Illinois and the backwoods fucks that live there. Note: I'm talking about the small-town redneck hicks, not the average Illinoisan...unless that is the average and I just haven't been through enough of the state to realize it. But what I have been through pisses me off.

I love when you are listening to old At The Gates and Thomas is like...

rrrroooaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

that's how you know at the gates is going to kick yur ass.

I hate Illinois and the backwoods fucks that live there. Note: I'm talking about the small-town redneck hicks, not the average Illinoisan...unless that is the average and I just haven't been through enough of the state to realize it. But what I have been through pisses me off.

There are backward fucks living in rural parts all over the country, not just Illinois. :rolleyes:

Also, if you live in the more populated areas, it's just like everywhere else. Actually, most small towners I've met have been fine. There are more redneck types farther south.

Status
Not open for further replies.