The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ass burgers

Am I wrong for being skeptical when peole say they have aspergers? To me, it just seems like ass burgers is the new ADD or something. Whenever someone is a fucking dork they go and say "oh well I have aspergers which means I'm autistic so you're a hate mongering monster for making fun of me!". I don't know.

Mom - "are you using milk?"
me - yeah I dont care anymore.
Mom - "use the soy milk! we bought 3 gallons of it"
me - no, im using real milk, that soy stuff sucks.
Mom - "good, have fun crapping your pants"

Congratulations cookiecutter!
Atheists do get negative sterotypes because of some, like people that fight the Under God in the pledge(I really don't care), or can't stand thier graduation ceremony to be in a church, I guess they're militant atheists.

Congratulations cookiecutter!
Atheists do get negative sterotypes because of some, like people that fight the Under God in the pledge(I really don't care), or can't stand thier graduation ceremony to be in a church, I guess they're militant atheists.
I would actually be pissed if my graduation from public school was in a church. The under God thing is something I wouldn't mind seeing leave, but I don't really care.

Atheists are more despised in the US than homosexuals.
We are the least trusted minority in America.

I hate that I was going to go and see Motorhead in Tokyo, but it turns out they are playing as part of a festival with people like Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, The Black Eyed Peas etc etc, and there are no other decent bands, making it totally pointless, especially considering the ticket prices. And what I hate even more is that I have missed Slayer and Obituary in Australia and will now miss Heaven and Hell and Napalm Death as well! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.