The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Deron permits another thread of that nature, I ask everyone to use discretion and post only women known to be of legal age in order to avoid any potential issues, regardless of whether or not you think it will be or should be an issue.

This forum is utter shit right now. I want to talk about random stuff, but there's no place to do it. Am I supposed to create a new topic for each stupid anecdote or quip that comes into my head?

Fuck this shit.

Im getting tired of myspace. I always get these damn friends request from girls I never met with 1 picture. I bet the lot of them are just people with evil intentions. FUCK OFF!!!

Well since the social thread was locked I thought this would be the best place to post this. Over the past two days I have reached two milestones in my life. On Sunday I graduated from High School and on Monday I attained the rank of Eagle Scout. I am very happy to have achieved these things and I look forward now to the future.

:lol:

I hate that too. I actually thought I knew the girl, but I didn't
:cry:

One of em' sent me a message saying...

"Hiya sexy stud!

I'm a regular on this site, but not my mother. I showed her around and she went all crazy on me� she ADORED your profile and insisted I contacted you on her behalf. You're lucky, because she's really popular and very attractive � she's single again, after being in a serious for the past three years. She's psyched and ready to date again. She's looking for someone to date � no one night stands. She likes guys who are spontaneous, funny and who enjoy taking chances. About her: She's in shape and is not overweight. She loves reading novels, going to the movies and drinking coffee. She has many other pastimes, you can discuss them if you respond. FYI, this is not her account, so please don't reply directly to my message. Instead, send your reply to her address at mariegingold@yahoo..

enjoy! "

Well since the social thread was locked I thought this would be the best place to post this. Over the past two days I have reached two milestones in my life. On Sunday I graduated from High School and on Monday I attained the rank of Eagle Scout. I am very happy to have achieved these things and I look forward now to the future.

Congrats!

I won't touch upon the subject of masculinity, but you got to give cookiecutter credit for, as an atheist, sticking with such an enthusiastically Christian organization. I'm Catholic, and I still can't stand such things as retreats and special prayer services.

I was actually joking. I'm an Eagle Scout as well. I was in an incredibly small and pathetic troop of about 5-9 guys at any given time, and nobody really gave a shit about religion. I wasn't aware of just how extensive Christianity is purveyed throughout the organization until after I was out, but I did hear of a case of an Eagle Scout being stripped of his rank after he revealed that he was an atheist. To be honest, though, the main reason that I did it was because I got lots of money and plaques and shit. Though, of course, knowing first aid and knots and things of that sort (among them nature survival and fucking around in the woods doing crazy shit) is good to know/cool as well. Actually most of the meetings we just fucked around and talked about whatever we wanted to talk about. I don't know if I should even say that I was in a Boy Scout troop, it was more like just a bunch of buddies hanging out and occasionally doing Boy Scout stuff. I'm amazed that I even made it to Eagle Scout with all of the time that I wasted. I had to do 10 merit badges in 6 months, as well as my Eagle project. I actually had to wait almost a fucking year for my Eagle board of review because my entire council region is all fucked up, retarded, unorganized, and going through lots of changes. Or was anyway, 2 years ago. I don't know now, and don't really give a shit. Moral of the story, however, my troop was actually cool as fuck, though I haven't really kept in touch with anyone. Half of them joined the army though.

I love that I had my first "full" (6 hour) shift (though it was still training) with my buddy paul today at GNC

this entire "shift" consisted of me walking around, doing a whole lot of nothing, reading magazines, talking to paul, and I get payed for it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.