The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use winamp for my mp3 players, much better.

I love that I just came home from a party, but i hate that there was only 1 attractive chick and she was taken. :mad:

In that case, just take the less attractive chick who has the nicest body.

I love the fact that I am going to a house party about an hour away from my house tonight.

However, I hate the fact that I have to work tomorrow morning.

I hate how it's so hard to find a decent show to get to around here until next month. There are two good hardcore/punk/grind ones about an hour away, but we can only get there, not back. Then there is a closer one that is mostly hardcore/punk. One of the bands is a tad poppy, and one is a tad ska-ish, but the other two are decently raw, old school hardcore/punk.

But out of our options, that one is probably the last one we want.

grrrrr.

Don't you have to use iTunes to program the iPod? If you don't, then I'm an idiot, because iTunes is the single most giant piece of shit program ever written for public consumption.

Yes, and agreed. It's hard as fuck to find the song I want to listen to considering I have 1000+ songs on my computer and it is SLOW. WMP is faster and better organized, and looks better.

there is a search bar in the top right of itunes. Items with the letters you type pop up as you type them, whether it be song, artist, album, etc.

WMP is still better organized and smaller.
It's not smaller, and if you want 'better organisation', take ANY other media player. WMP is the most sluggish of all players, including version 11.

Try either this or this. As fast as they get, the most featureful and performance friendly, and include extensive support for iPods.

Status
Not open for further replies.