The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where you live in (I'm assuming middle of nowhere). Here, 135 k won't get you a cardboard box to live in...

Uh, no? I live in southern Illinois, 20 miles away from St. Louis. Land value is extremely high here.

My house is a split level. Pretty big. We're solid middle class. who the fuck cares.

I live in aurora (northern illinois).

God I can't wait to move out soon, we're going to move to lombard/addison/oak park where it's like 25 minutes to downtown chicago, including wrigley field.

significantly larger house + easy access to downtown chicago and my college = :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

BTW

In a week or so I have a baseball tournament down in Chicago. I should drop by. Grab a few beers, lift some weights, and kick your ass. It'd be great fun.

Hey maybe while I'm there I'll snap a few photos of your alleged college, your alleged house, and your alleged great career that's right around the corner.

Hey maybe while I'm there I'll snap a few photos of your alleged college, your alleged house, and your alleged great career that's right around the corner.

I am going to college of dupage, I am not sure what picture you need to take there. As far as house goes, we're not going to move until october/november. My alleged great career is 3-4 years away.

it's that expensive in philly?

I don't live in Philly. I live in Bucks county, directly north of Philly. Bucks is pretty big. Lower Bucks, of course, is a fucking shithole. Upper Bucks is the boons and everyone lives in the woods. Central Bucks, though, is pretty fucking expensive. Especially Solebury Township, which is where I live. Any place that isn't A.) Really tiny and old or B.) In a development (like my house) goes for at least a million.

it gets real expensive the more you move towards chicago here

in aurora, you can get a 3000 - 3,300 square foot home for $400,000. I live in between aurora and naperville but we can't live here much longer. My mom's job is 2 hours of travel everyday (glenview) and my school next year (UIC) is about the same (and I am not going to move out).

We'll probably end up moving to like oak park where it is 15 minutes to college of dupage, 20 - 25 to UIC, and about 30 to my mom's job in glenview.

I hate that I have two black eyes, a fractured cheek bone, a bloody lip, cuts across my face, and bruises everywhere. Fucking chavs and fucking street fights. I did managed to break an umbrella over one of their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.