The love/hate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved my time in Europe. I have so much to say about and so many photos to share. By this Sunday I'll make a thread detailing my experience. I envy all you people blessed enough to inhabit such a beautiful continent.

I also love that my new laptop showed up. I've got a lot of hours of CD-ripping ahead of me now...

I hate going to the doctor. I don't mind actually seeing the doctor, I just hate the fucking wait. I don't understand why I have to make an appointment for 2:30 and not get to see the doctor until 3:00.

Of course, I hate it even more when the doctor tells me I have something. Like yesterday when she told me I have shingles. Shingles, woo! All over my left arm. It hurts pretty bad and have to take a pill for it five times a day but it will still last about a week and it will still hurt like a bitch! Awesome!

I hate most hippies. Passive-aggressive self-centred ego-maniacs who'd rather prattle on with some hocus-pocus nonsense about herbs or homeopathy or the fucking Mayan calender than deal with reality, which is quite ironic considering their supposed 'concern' for the planet.

That's an enormous paintbrush.

Yeah I know. But I've dealt with a lot of them in my time, and most of the ones I've met have been this way. I'm sure there are many who are ok, dealing with the bad ones has influenced my overall opinion I guess.

I fucking hate people who pronounce Ketchup as "Katchup"...:Smug:

Say Ketchup, or if you're stupid, Catsup...but there is no "Katchup" and there never was a "Katchup."

Let's have a play date! Let's make daisy chains!

Krig and I are new best buddies.

Actually, my best buddy on the board is Oz (FaithNoMore), so if you want to, you can join us and be a part of the Unholy Triumvirate.

Do it.

what about me? :(

I hate most hippies. Passive-aggressive self-centred ego-maniacs who'd rather prattle on with some hocus-pocus nonsense about herbs or homeopathy or the fucking Mayan calender than deal with reality, which is quite ironic considering their supposed 'concern' for the planet.

hippy life is heaven: just being lazy all day, smoking weed, damn I want that life

Status
Not open for further replies.