the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what you're even talking about, so stop.

lol, teh noise izz lieke booring imo iirc, n00b

Now do you get it?? You listen to noise, so it is funny that you are insulting a band like Opeth which music is 1000000000000000000000 times more coherent than any of the shit you listen to, and there songs are probably just as long. I seem to remember you saying that some of your songs are lieke 10 minutes long...lofl :heh: :heh: :kickass: :kickass: :zombie: :zombie: :ill:

lol, teh noise izz lieke booring imo iirc, n00b

Now do you get it?? You listen to noise, so it is funny that you are insulting a band like Opeth which music is 1000000000000000000000 times more coherent than any of the shit you listen to, and there songs are probably just as long. I seem to remember you saying that some of your songs are lieke 10 minutes long...lofl :heh: :heh: :kickass: :kickass: :zombie: :zombie: :ill:

How was I "insulting" them, lol.

I would like you to be banned but Deron has way too much mercy.

So, V5, what is it you like about Noise? I'm not trying to be critical here, I'm just wondering what the appeal of something like Ichorous is.

Raw sound without any typical musical structure. Noise music is the essence of deconstructed sounds with no emotion or theme, given emotion or theme by the artist. Noise is very open and free. However, there is, of course, a lot of shit in the noise scene.

EDIT: It's also fucking cool to play live

I love the last four minutes of Symphony X - The Odyssey. I don't like them a whole lot usually but holy shit does that part of the song totally send chills up my spine!
beerbang.gif

Just because you liked them on the first listen doesn't mean they are accessible. I loved Pain of Salvation's BE from the first listen but I wouldn't call that an accessible album.

Opeth is very accessible compared to say Darkthrone or Burzum.

edit: The only Opeth album I didn't sell off was Morningrise which i will now listen.

edit#2: I can't even make it through Advent.

I really don't understand mort divine's complaints with opeth

yea the songs are long, so what?? they are not boring at all. The transitions are fine (yea they are somewhat sudden but it doesn't sound forced at all).

my favorite opeth album is blackwater park for sure but choosing between opeth albums is like choosing which is the best lamborghini model

Status
Not open for further replies.