the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha It's going to be a while for Oakland. That is if they actually draft Jamarcus Russell like they should. Which is their main problem, offense. Their defense was actually quite stellar last season. As for San Fran. I think they'll be alot better next year, definitely a playoff contender, but that's about it.

49ers suprised me last year. im optomistic, but i still wont put money on em
~gR~

astrum you ready for the new episode of teh sopranos?

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Partially. I am incredibly behind and am watching previous seasons. I watched a whole season and a half this week alone :lol:

Once I catch up we can talk some Sopranos.

EDIT-greatest fucking show ever btw. I love everything mafia. Movies, shows. Sometimes I wish I was Italian :cry:

Yeap, this should be the start of a good thing in San Fran.

I still say the Colts will repeat. :)
San Fran needs a high caliber reciever. They just signed that badass DB. and Frank Gore is insane. I hope they do well.

Bears wont do shit. They got rid of Thomas Jones and they think Cedrick Benson is a #1 :zombie:

I wouldnt be surprised if the Colts win again. But the Pats signed a ton of people... fuck I hate that team!

Partially. I am incredibly behind and am watching previous seasons. I watched a whole season and a half this week alone :lol:

Once I catch up we can talk some Sopranos.

EDIT-greatest fucking show ever btw. I love everything mafia. Movies, shows. Sometimes I wish I was Italian :cry:

the previous seasons rock. I would suggest getting that moviepass by blockbuster so you can watch like 3 DVDs then send it back in and get the next 3 DVDs of a particular season

still watch the new episode though, it should be very very interesting

I watched the first two out of curiosity, even though I haven't seen the old ones in ages.

btw, I don't need to rent, I'm a pirate :heh:

Well, my step-father is very Italian looking, and part Italian. My whole side of that family looks like they are in the mob, they even dress and speak the part. Posers, though :lol:

Four homers in a row is four homers in a row, but it's not like they were hit off Andy Pettite or something. Chase Wright had never pitched above A ball before this season, and had only made two starts in AA this year before the call up. All in all, I blame Wright shitting the bed (as well as the pitching this whole series) on Wil Nieves. This shit (as well as the 8th inning implosion on Friday) would not have happned if Posada was behind the plate.

The Yankees aren't doing as well as I thought they would against Dice-K, but he still hasn't been very good.

oh god andrew, is there a fucking excuse for everything?

uhmmmmmmm uhmmmmmmmmmmm rivera got rocked teh other day because the umpires didn't give him pitches 3 feet out of the zone, fucking biased umps, rivera should have dominated

oh god andrew, is there a fucking excuse for everything?

uhmmmmmmm uhmmmmmmmmmmm rivera got rocked teh other day because the umpires didn't give him pitches 3 feet out of the zone, fucking biased umps, rivera should have dominated

Did I fucking make an excuse for River, you shit sucking Cub fan? At least I consider legitmate reasons as to why things did not go their way insread of blaming a century of failure on a fucking curse like Cub fans. You're so fucking stupid, Dave, for real. One of the many reasons that everyone hates you.

Anyway, I'm not fucking downplaying the feat of four homers in a row, but how can fucking sit there and deny that it would have been MORE impressive if hot off a pitcher with some experience? Jesus Christ, get a fucking clue. The Yankees have played like shit for a number of reasons. Pointing those reasons out is not "making excuses".

Status
Not open for further replies.