the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To look at life from a totally different perspective, at best.

To feel "cool" connotes peer pressure and fitting in.. Which is definitely a reason a lot of dumbshit kids do drugs, but certainly NOT everyone in the enormous drug culture!

Let me ask you this: you love music, and sex (oops, sorry boys. Sex is a lot like jerking off, but there's a female involved).

Why would you not at least try something that might make those awesome things feel, say, twice as good?

What exactly are you afraid of? Poisoning your body? Do you eat trans fats? Or all organic? Drink soda? Etc.

You're just pussies.

FTR, I don't do drugs anymore - well, not hardly. But in my day, I smoked enough weed to make the Bad Brains blush.

Let me ask you this: you love music, and sex (oops, sorry boys. Sex is a lot like jerking off, but there's a female involved).

Why would you not at least try something that might make those awesome things feel, say, twice as good?

What exactly are you afraid of? Poisoning your body? Do you eat trans fats? Or all organic? Drink soda? Etc.

You're just pussies.

FTR, I don't do drugs anymore - well, not hardly. But in my day, I smoked enough weed to make the Bad Brains blush.
I'll ignore the condescension and just answer with my personal opinion on the subject. I don't want to put anything more unhealthy into my system that I already am. I don't want to be addicted to anything. I don't want to waste money on drugs. I am already happy and have no desire "to see things differently." Also drugs are illegal and I'd rather not deal with the chance of getting caught, even if it's very minor.

Reactions: Hatebreeder

You're just pussies.

I'd like to try things you mentioned above ^

I'll ignore the condescension and just answer with my personal opinion on the subject. I don't want to put anything more unhealthy into my system that I already am. I don't want to be addicted to anything. I don't want to waste money on drugs. I am already happy and have no desire "to see things differently." Also drugs are illegal and I'd rather not deal with the chance of getting caught, even if it's very minor.

Listen to the man.

:lol: Some pothead probably stole his car stereo

Anyway...I was just thinking earlier...I want to become rich and move to Amersterdam and buy a Smokehouse....then I can (legally) do all the drugs I could ever dream of and not have to worry about anything...

Also drugs are illegal and I'd rather not deal with the chance of getting caught, even if it's very minor.

I'm sorry, but fearing reprisal from the authorities is an extremely cowardly excuse for avoiding "dr ugs" (I use parentheses because I'm speaking of natural, relatively harmless substances like hallucinogens - which I believe everyone should try once, but I digress). I mean, seriously, are you planning a career in politics or something? Spending a night in jail is an enriching experience in itself, and if you're going to spend the rest of your life being afraid of getting in trouble, then you will surely miss out on some great experiences.

No, it's just that if there is anything that gets to me, it's things like that.

Sorry. That section of my post has been retracted.

No, it's just that if there is anything that gets to me, it's things like that.

Sorry. That section of my post has been retracted.

Big of you, really.

Sorry for calling you and all other beings (okay, particularly clean-living ones) "pussies". :p :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.