the lovely people on this board

Well, I'm on UM very uneven and don't post that much, so I'm sweeping over several forums..
..and all I can say is that nearly every forum has it's own charm..
So I'm always open-minded for a nice talk or a flaming discussion on almost every forum.. :)

I am very grateful to have this forum to come to. It's full of interesting and intelligent topics by interesting and intelligent people. I mean EVERYONE here is intelligent and a real joy to chat with. :) And many thanks to Fleischwolf for telling about this place - a real diamond among forums :) And thanks to all of you for being here :)

It's nice to have you here Allison. :)

Yes, you are right, this is a real diamond among forums and I'm really looking forward to meet some from here at Wacken this year...
It was very nice with Blackspirit, Fjelltussa and Hellspawn at the Inferno festival. :)
For sure I'll be there next year and hope more be able to join us :)

Originally posted by Morgana
It's nice to have you here Allison. :)

Yes, you are right, this is a real diamond among forums and I'm really looking forward to meet some from here at Wacken this year...
It was very nice with Blackspirit, Fjelltussa and Hellspawn at the Inferno festival. :)
For sure I'll be there next year and hope more be able to join us :)

Sure it was nice, and don't think you'll have fun without me next year at Inferno, HarrRrrr! ;) You'll even have to live with the fact that I'm attending Wacken this year, sory for you ;)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian

Sure it was nice, and don't think you'll have fun without me next year at Inferno, HarrRrrr! ;) You'll even have to live with the fact that I'm attending Wacken this year, sory for you ;)

Sorry for who?!? .............Ziu, dear Ziu........... ( :D )

Originally posted by Allison
I am very grateful to have this forum to come to. It's full of interesting and intelligent topics by interesting and intelligent people. I mean EVERYONE here is intelligent and a real joy to chat with. :) And many thanks to Fleischwolf for telling about this place - a real diamond among forums :) And thanks to all of you for being here :)

hehe...thank you!:oops: