the lovely people on this board

sad to hear DeadWinter...things will clear up, they seem to do always!
Dream Theater sux??????? damn!!!! that would be a nightmare if I visited that forum!!!! now they all would hate me :loco:

WhoA! An whole thread in which I haven´t posted? pheew! Good I found it... ;)

And Yeah, I am, also, in love with this board and the ppl that are constantly here...:)
I do like the DT board too, but well, it is just not as charmy anymore..:cry:

uh, yes this board is one of my favorite to visit (although I havent been on UM in a week, sept for a few posts on In Flames). I mean what more could you want? Intelligent, kind people. The man himself posts here! Very nice, thank you all and too alllll a good afternoon.......or something :D

hehe many thanks phyros, see I go and talk to yer ass for several hours on icq and i quit posting at UM, look what ya did! ;)

I love being here too, as I said in another thread on this board, it's my third home! @phyros Sweden will be right behind it :D

I also hope this forum spirit will stay this way, I use to post at Opeth too, but no overview there anymore and threads repeat over and over again

@morgan same happens to me with archenemy forum, but it's too slow... I never happened to get into Opeth forums due to its massive activity...don't have that time to read it all!!!
but I've been told is not the idyllic place like here!

fathervic (3 out of 4)

yes,it's definitely not an idyllic place,not anymore....
ok,from today on there is a smaller forum inside the Opeth one for the none related topics,which i hope will make things better...
*crossing fingers*

but generally i have lost much interest for this place......
well the bigger sth gets the worse...sad but true
darkangel.gif

i dont know how people keep up with it, do they have no life? I went to the Official Iron Maiden board and theres like 4 pages of daily threads/posts! HOW WOULD YOU KEEP UP WITH THAT?! Id go insane after the first page.........