the lovely people on this board

Originally posted by Qsilver
I don't even try to read all the threads in Opeth forum.

me neither....not anymore...i'm not really interested in threads about fellatios,dicks,wanking blah blah
fork_off.gif

not that i get offended,people are allowed to write what they want ,i just don't care....
ices_blah.gif

my main focus is here and the DT forum. But I do frequent the IF board and the Dimension Zero board (dead dead dead.......)

i agree with Melancholia, most topics in the Opeth forum are not interesting at all.. and the sad part is that there's more people using the off-topic sub-forum :bah:

ehmm let's seeeeeee......forums I follow....
DT (main home for me)
this one, but you already knew that!
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, greeeeeeeat but slow
Dimension Zero, not specially great, too many IF folowers there, I just keep an eye on what F_V drops I guess :p
Lake Of Tears, too slow and becoming dull, but I love the band!!!
Travis Smith, slow, but his talent deserves it!
arch enemy, started but I got tired of it so I don't follow it nowadays....
and that's it...still I spend some hours daily to keep track on everything, wouldn't be able to read the less active thread on Opeth however!

yep,astarte is right.... this is what i've also noticed some minutes ago...it's sad... :(
anyway at least now the garbage is seperated from the interesting stuff...not that some threads in the Off-topic aren't interesting,but most of them are about gals and guys and dicks blah blah
:bah:
i prefer this place :) and the DT....less crowded and i feel i know you guys better than all these in the opeth forum..

heheehehehe that's it mel, you got the point!!!!!!!!
dt (for me) and here are somehow friendlier, I have come to know many ppl and as we are always the same I just digged into them and I feel like their my net family...
and well having Vintersorg, Jarmo, Niklas and Travis dropping on their forums makes it more special :D

yes, this and the DT forum are my favorites, and the people is really nice, though the angry robot scares me sometimes :cry:

btw, i haven't seen Phyros or Aegis :confused:

phyros is gathering the metal panzers so that he may come to my birthday party in a month. :D aegis wasnt invited so if i see him at the door im sending him back! (jk aegis ;) )

Yeah I love you guys too, YES FV your supposed to reply to my off color rants on the DZ forum! It doesnt happen often tho.......DT is my second home, and same goes to here. In Flames is where I vent a little steam......or just set assholes straight who try and bash em :D

I think we need a Vintersorg forum picture page, the DT forum page rules, feel like ya know the people better.

/me has searched for 10 mn something intelligent or funny to answer, but did not find, so i am going to bed (well it's 7:44 AM here)

Originally posted by FatherVic
ehmm let's seeeeeee......forums I follow....
DT (main home for me)
this one, but you already knew that!
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, greeeeeeeat but slow
Dimension Zero, not specially great, too many IF folowers there, I just keep an eye on what F_V drops I guess :p
Lake Of Tears, too slow and becoming dull, but I love the band!!!
Travis Smith, slow, but his talent deserves it!
arch enemy, started but I got tired of it so I don't follow it nowadays....
and that's it...still I spend some hours daily to keep track on everything, wouldn't be able to read the less active thread on Opeth however!

DT / Vintersorg : equals for me ...
ETOS : we are 3 to talk there : you, me and Jarno :(
LOT : far too slow ... like the band, the forum is dying :(
Katatonia : too slow, even it is maybe a bit more active actually
Opeth : i almost stopped to read it about a month ago, but it was way too active, and the threads seemed to become more and more pointless

Opeth forum is maybe the most boring forum here..
And In Flames & Children Of Bodom forum really suck.
The two I like this most: Vintersorg and The End Records.

there has allways ben just two forums for me.. that is the Opeth forum and Vintersorg forum.. never even look at the Opeth forum anymore, has given it up for a long time since!
dont use so much time in here, so this one fits me good... sometimes this one is even too active for me, not that i'm complaining ;)