the lovely people on this board

I read all of the forums :p But I'm really happy with how this forum has grown :D almost 4000 posts, too! :eek:

VINTERSORG ROCKS!! As do his UM-based fans ;)

Originally posted by Morgana
talking about avatar, Lutz I think the one you had before looks better... but of course all a matter if taste...

No? Hehe... I can't remember the old one.... :eek:/
But I like the colours of this new one.
It reminds me of an ice lolly that I REALLY like! >:eek:)
Fresh and juicy :eek:)

my avatar scares me.............:cry:

@blackspirit is that really a pic of you, I thought it was like some painting or something...........

I prefered the old Blackspirit one heheehehehe it was really weird! Seemed a martian trying to look human, was great :)
Also prefered your previous one astarte, it was just perfect ;)

I prefer mark's new one! (btw how you manage to read them all?? must take 5 or 6 hours a day huh?)

I was just about to change mine when travis smith said he liked mine....so I guess I won't change it now!!!!

fathervic (avatarish tonight)

@FatherVic: ok ok i'm gonna change it back :mad: ( ;) ) though if you say previous.. hmmm....... the seal was previous to this one :p

oh and your avatar is one of my favorites so i'm glad you're not going to change it :D

heheheheehe well what does the word "work" has to do with this??? ;)
well UM is taking 2-3 hours of each of my dayz so I just can imagine how many do you spend reading and replying (without counting the hours you sure spend taking care everything works properly....oh! a big THANX for those ours too :D )