the lovely people on this board

Originally posted by Morgana

hehe, see it at the Opeth forum... I have a pic there too, but don't ask me which page :lol:

Iiih! I found it! After looking trough some 48 pages!!! (so, I'm stubborn alright) Why don't you post pics here to???? I just DON*T understand that! And the same goes for you, Blackspirit. Come on, get your asses moving, and post some pics here, to!!

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

Iiih! I found it! After looking trough some 48 pages!!! (so, I'm stubborn alright) Why don't you post pics here to???? I just DON*T understand that! And the same goes for you, Blackspirit. Come on, get your asses moving, and post some pics here, to!!

Urm.... wouldn't it be boooring to just see the same
pic over again?! >:eek:P I won't post a new one! Hehe....

I can't believe you went through all those pages...
But then again, there are some really cool pics there :eek:))

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Urm.... wouldn't it be boooring to just see the same
pic over again?! >:eek:P I won't post a new one! Hehe....

I can't believe you went through all those pages...
But then again, there are some really cool pics there :eek:))

Yes there are! And like I said; I'm stubborn, very stubborn, and if I decide to do smth. I'll do it no matter what... So there you go, hehe. But hey, you said over there, that you liked to take pics of everything - share it with us!

I have two pics, and they're both fucking haggard. Doesnt show my charm at all! Oh well =P.

oh and my avatar is the shit entirely. The Illuminati ownz joo.

J

Blackspirit & Morgana @ found both your pics :) :)
i've seen blackspirit before...but for morgana i had hmm sort of different image in my head..but hey i don't mean this in a negative way :) you're both beautiful fellow ladys!

Originally posted by Morgana

That's a good thought. As I said I do not like to use make up...
I prefer the natural way. :)
same here :) for me it's a waste of money and time,since i look same shit with and without make up :D
and well when i'm out of home,i'm away for many hours,can't imagine me carrying little mirrors and correcting my make-up blah blah :bah: not for me...