the lovely people on this board

@FV: Your avatar definitely describes you. And the band in my avatar used to be called Avatar... Then wanted to become Savatar, but they decided Savatage was good! Savatage is obviously my favorite band. Right after Crows at War. And thanks for your compliments about my band. That was very nice of you.

Originally posted by astarte
everybody hates my avatar :cry: i'm still looking for something better :rolleyes:

you seems to be a bit paranoiac :)
eveyobody hates your avatar
everybody in the DT forum doesn't like you

wake up
of course we like you, why should we dislike you ?

in fact, i like your avatar as much as i liked the older one ...
i just guess that most of the people here find Angelina Jolie more attractive as baby seals :)
at least, i hope they do :)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
@blackspirit is that really a pic of you, I thought it was like some painting or something...........

It's me :eek:)

Originally posted by FatherVic
I prefered the old Blackspirit one heheehehehe it was really weird! Seemed a martian trying to look human, was great

What?! Hehe....
Maybe you were the one saying my nose looked
big with the old avatar?! >:O) hehe....
I liked the old one as well, but it was too "bright",
I love black/white photoes, and this time I took it
all the way. No gray, pure plack/white :eek:)

We need an avatar thread.... Someone please
start one, or I'll be forced to do it myself >:eek:P

Ey! Another Avatar thread! Goodies...:)
I like yours to Blackspirit, it´s great with black & white, eventhough I prefer blue (glowing actually)

Most of you got good avatars, but FatherMelon has a great one, and Final, yours are good if one puts a finger over yer mug...:D Nahhh, j/k...;)

-phyros (joking his way to the new apartment)

@astarte: well damn! I have this problem with caché and sometimes someone changes his/her avatar and I just don't realize 'cause image is in caché, then I have to "reload" directly from server to notice....so I meant the Angelina one :)
thanx, I got a bit bored of my avatar, but since Travis tole me it was great I just can't change it :) and well it seems some ppl still like it....someone very special to me said it looked sad, don't see the sad there but well....

@blackspirit: I just found it hilarious, this is somehow more wild, the other one was a bit more spontaneous and original, just loved it :)

@deadwinter: my avatar describes me??? :err: as I told to Final_Vision once, I'm not just a quarter of head floating in the air :loco: but well I guess that's something to get as a good thing :)

hmm. should post a pic of yourself blackspirit, cant really tell what ya look like! :D

Final_Vision: (officially closes the nice vintersorg people thread and ushers everyone to the "Avatars :eek:) " thread with plates and PLATES of cookies...........)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
hmm. should post a pic of yourself blackspirit, cant really tell what ya look like! :D

Erm... Do I have to?! >:eek:P
I did once, or actually, twice, on the Opethforum, :eek:)
Anyways, go search for the "Picture" thread, skip
through some 20 pages and you might find my pic! >:eek:P
I think it's the longes thread on the Opethforum, but it
will soon be beaten by the "Word Assosiation" thread...
Oh well... No pic of me >:eek:P

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Erm... Do I have to?! >:eek:P
I did once, or actually, twice, on the Opethforum, :eek:)
Anyways, go search for the "Picture" thread, skip
through some 20 pages and you might find my pic! >:eek:P
I think it's the longes thread on the Opethforum, but it
will soon be beaten by the "Word Assosiation" thread...
Oh well... No pic of me >:eek:P

hehe, see it at the Opeth forum... I have a pic there too, but don't ask me which page :lol:

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I saw your picture Blackspirit... The bathroom isn't such a great spot, is it? :p

Pfff! That's where you're wrong! It's PERFECT!
The light there, you see, is better than in any
other room in this appartment :eek:) Very sharp,
so it makes the picture clear :eek:) That's why I
always end up taking pics in the bathroom....
I should get my own studio! hehe.... >:eek:))

Originally posted by Morgana
When does Phyros returns on board? Dunno how long he stays in Italy...
There is a sort of game I would like to post here, but wanna be fair and post it when he returns... a cool game where you have to use your brain a little bit... :D

Ey!? What game, what game, what game?!??? :eek:))
I know a cool (online) game too, but I won't tell you
about it before you tell me about yours! >:eek:P Hehehe....

Phong??? Ping Pong??? Kill the martian??? Take to the mast your grandma's undies???

If I don't know how to play, can I be the reffery????

fathervic (waiting and sitting for phyros to return!!!)