The Member's Art Thread

ParaCover3_17.jpg

Actually my mom took that pic haha(otherwise I wouldn't be on it, I'm on the left by the way) ... a couple of days ago :)
As you can see my scanner is the worst piece of shit ever, it's a damn multipass so lots of shit get on the pictures(for example if you look an the black parts you see an ugly grid) and it's a jpg

Nice to see you here as well john! I use to post at the Opeth forum :cool:

Staffan said:
Actually my mom took that pic haha(otherwise I wouldn't be on it, I'm on the left by the way) ... a couple of days ago :)
As you can see my scanner is the worst piece of shit ever, it's a damn multipass so lots of shit get on the pictures(for example if you look an the black parts you see an ugly grid) and it's a jpg

Nice to see you here as well john! I use to post at the Opeth forum :cool:

yeah, i used to post there too, now im strickly Travis Smith unless something catches my eye on the vintersorg or borkanagar forums :)

thank you, it was done with a pic of me ( :D ) some pictures of cracked ice and some shots of a couple rotting squashes decaying in the garden.

Yeah, the logo i made pretty much fits their style death/thrash, im not even crazy about the logo, but as long as they like it, im cool with it :)

Okay. here's finally the last project that took me some time to achieve.
More pieces will be avaible when the records finally comes out.
hope you'll like it.

1.jpg

8.jpg

dos.jpg