The Member's Art Thread

for old school death metal logo's they aren't bad. I wish they were a little more legible. I will say you have me beat in that category... I just can't do it.

I have a death metal band that i am in and we want to use two logos, kinda like Dying fetus, one death metal and one, let's say refined. would you consider trying to do it. I will put your credit in the cd.

The band name is Killing Machine.

Originally posted by revel911
for old school death metal logo's they aren't bad. I wish they were a little more legible. I will say you have me beat in that category... I just can't do it.

I have a death metal band that i am in and we want to use two logos, kinda like Dying fetus, one death metal and one, let's say refined. would you consider trying to do it. I will put your credit in the cd.

The band name is Killing Machine.

will do :)
if i have any ideas, ill post it :)

Here is one of my logos for German Black Metal band Torrent (NO COLOURS)
torrent.jpg

and another cover I am working on:

COVE4.jpg

Okay her's some new stuff i've done lately..trying to improve the color use...
The first one is not original but still i like it...was listening to nevermore while doing it..funny no? :)
fallen.jpg

also can anyone help me...i have a new project for school, its to be a journal called typography now, im useless with letters!!!!! i just have to do 4 different front covers for a typography journal. any ideas people?