The Member's Art Thread

ok this is that last lay out... that bothers everyone
The_Mist_And_The_Morning_Dew.jpg

Nope except for the weird stuff in the back of the character..everything was done from photography.
The background is actually a mix of a light wall texture & different plants that i reworked for example to give that "windy" side.
Lier in wait (great band by the way) the leaf color is really great but all these different fonts..i dunno..im kinda lost.
here some stuff i did for a band of friends..did some experiments with taking photos differently with more complex light sources..then some manips...heres one example, what do you think of it?
mat.jpg

the rest of the band:
Pic2--Alex
Pic3--Andrew
Pic4--Sargon
Pic5--Xavier

Originally posted by B-lial
Nope except for the weird stuff in the back of the character..everything was done from photography.
The background is actually a mix of a light wall texture & different plants that i reworked for example to give that "windy" side.
Lier in wait (great band by the way) the leaf color is really great but all these different fonts..i dunno..im kinda lost.
here some stuff i did for a band of friends..did some experiments with taking photos differently with more complex light sources..then some manips...heres one example, what do you think of it?
mat.jpg

the rest of the band:
Pic2--Alex
Pic3--Andrew
Pic4--Sargon
Pic5--Xavier

Thanks, sorry for the time I took to answer

hey...sam (ronin?? saw your work already..great drawings!) thanx for your comment on the pics.
This project u are on seems cool..i like the cover very much..so its gonna be a greyscale stuff?

cool stuff darknord...is that a sculpture u did for the front?
Thanx Sam, nice seing you around again, always liked your touch, hey are you involved in that studio ronin? awesome stuff!!
here's some page im working on actually for a split CD...just beginning the layout.
i'll post the cover after finishing some details...
2.jpg

Originally posted by wingnut4
also can anyone help me...i have a new project for school, its to be a journal called typography now, im useless with letters!!!!! i just have to do 4 different front covers for a typography journal. any ideas people?

You should check out guys like David Carson, Dave McKean or Dirk Rudolph.
Those guys realy know how to handle type.
I've only got a link for mr. McKean though (www.mckean-art.co.uk)

...but then again, maybe this comes a bit to late :cry: ...