The Member's Art Thread

yeah i've seen resident evil and in my opinion the artwork summum it quiet well..its quiet graphic..with lotz of high tech content..some action...i quiet liked the color tones used for the different areas of the movie.
and the ending scene is terrific ! :)

Wingnut, still can't acces your pages, I'm getting quite curious now...:) [/B][/QUOTE]

copy and paste the adress into your browser

You can view it here: http://www.geocities.com/cryanphillippe/index

Ahhh, I like that one two but it feels unfinished...........except me ugly mug on the front of it,lol

Em, your new image - Laugh is extremyl weird. the use of colours, i like the texture of it, looks kewl, although it does seem finished to me...not my sort of artwork but i think its really good for what it is:) Hey, maybe we could collabrate and create something? I have three new things i did for my project which ill put up and show u guys..........

Is it me?
Is it the weather?
Or is it my computer?

But once again, I can't see it.

We're sorry!
The Webshots page you have requested has either moved or no longer exists.

Copied it, pasted it, clicked it, stared at it for ages, put a spell on it, damned it, hated it and tried it all over again...
LORD! Why have you forsaken me?!!

Originally posted by Myrddin
Is it me?
Is it the weather?
Or is it my computer?

But once again, I can't see it.

We're sorry!
The Webshots page you have requested has either moved or no longer exists.

Copied it, pasted it, clicked it, stared at it for ages, put a spell on it, damned it, hated it and tried it all over again...
LORD! Why have you forsaken me?!!

did you click on it, not work then copy and paste it into the same browser window? if so it wont work, try it in a whole new window

Originally posted by Sigma
did you click on it, not work then copy and paste it into the same browser window? if so it wont work, try it in a whole new window

Clicked it, copied it, pasted it in the same window, pasted it in a new window, pasted it in a different browser, clicked it again, read it, wrote it, read it again, typed it in the urlbar, quit browser and tried again, went offline, went back online, tried again, quit smokin' and became a religious man, prayed to god, confessed my sins (wich took quite a while), tried it again, sold my soul to the devil and pleased his demons in the most disgusting way...
AND IT STILL WON'T WORK!!! :mad: :hotjump: :devil:

this any better?

winter.jpg

if the image doesnt show up, copy and paste again, hopefully bandwidth wont run out ( http://www.geocities.com/qliphotic/winter.jpg)

Originally posted by wingnut4
kewl sigma,lol what u think of mine that id did? i used duotone in the first one...

http://www.geocities.com/cryanphillippe/index

i really like the stuff going on in the left of the picture, not sure what it is but it looks really cool. My only complaint is that the picture of the girl to the extreme right has kinda of a perplexed look on her face. Not sure if that what you were going for but hey, thats just my humble and crumby opinion :)

AH!
Now that's a lot better!

Reminds me of one of Travis' designs (can't remember wich one, and can't check it 'cause his site's still down). Though I think it could use a bit more shadow, some depth if you like. I'd try to add some blacks in the 'deeper' parts... Otherwise it's quite nice.