The Member's Art Thread

here.. my recent works.. thank you..

21f6328ebc2f01564fa51264451796f1.jpg

30e8892fbc6f82b32d4d722430dd8b6d.jpg

37b692b217de35647771870c86bd24ea.jpg

491f288a9b989184880b5b5d81b727bd.jpg

3f6bcf3b16fb56b83ae240bbcdd019a5.jpg

I don't do any serious design work, but I am an artist and I would LOVE to really get into it, but seriously, folks, the mouse ain't fucking helping me! Hahaha. What are those tablets with the pen/mouse and where can I find them?

Yes, I am ignorant to this sort of thing. I'm pretty good with the mouse, though. =)

They're called Graphic Tablets and come in a range of sizes and models. Wacom make some very good ones. You can probably find them in a store in Boston, but the net will be cheaper, easier and quicker.

Pyro said:
They're called Graphic Tablets and come in a range of sizes and models. Wacom make some very good ones. You can probably find them in a store in Boston, but the net will be cheaper, easier and quicker.
Wacom! Yes, I've looked at those years ago, but couldn't remember the name of either. Hehe. Thanks!

Hi everyone!!!
wow glad to see this place is still up & alive...
i think its been 2 years or sth since i've been here...awesome works as usual!
here's some recent work to catch up!
nightmare.jpg

7th_vim1.jpg

gory1b.jpg

You fuckers are good! =) Here's something I did as an idea for my upcoming book. I won't use it, though. The whole lonely road thing is played out. I'm not nearly as good as you guys, however.

TheRoadBetween.jpg

Eyesore said:
You fuckers are good! =) Here's something I did as an idea for my upcoming book. I won't use it, though. The whole lonely road thing is played out. I'm not nearly as good as you guys, however.

TheRoadBetween.jpg

Yeh you guys are all superb! I like this one eyesore has a nice quality to it.

Heres a kinda simple one I did.

Picture-346.jpg

fading said:

Hey, that's looking pretty good. I have an idea for it, hope you don't mind. Why don't you make the bottom number on the large clock face (the one at the top of the stairway) and open door. And then crop the entire piece down some to get rid of the dead space on the outside so it focuses more on that area. It wouldn't have to be a huge amount of cropping though.

Rex said:
Hey, that's looking pretty good. I have an idea for it, hope you don't mind. Why don't you make the bottom number on the large clock face (the one at the top of the stairway) and open door. And then crop the entire piece down some to get rid of the dead space on the outside so it focuses more on that area. It wouldn't have to be a huge amount of cropping though.

The bottom number on the big clock is a door. I have cropped it down. This is the first version. It is actually a cover concept, so i croped it down to cd cover size. The finished cover is on my site here