The Most Metal Thing Ever

Wow. I thought cds/lp's going for 100 dollars on Ebay was insane.

It is possible someone got scammed. I would be very skeptic about purchasing LP of that value from someone with only 3 feedbacks.

What?
Black Mark is correct.
Lister guessed at the wrong date though (it's not listed on the LP or sleeve).

Their older records were put out on either Typon, Combat Recs or Under One Flag, I thought... up til at least Blood Fire Death or Hammerheart?

Of course Black Mark has reissued all those albums, but this one screams of a fake!

There is no fucking WAY I would spend that much money on ANYTHING without examining it in person first.

Their older records were put out on either Typon, Combat Recs or Under One Flag, I thought... up til at least Blood Fire Death or Hammerheart?

Of course Black Mark has reissued all those albums, but this one screams of a fake!

Tyfon was just the publisher.
Black Mark was the label.
I have an original Black Mark (not yellow).

Plus, wasn't the Black Mark label named after the 3rd Bathory LP? How could that label have pressed the debut if "Under the Sign of the Black Mark" wasn't even recorded or released for a couple more years?

Plus, wasn't the Black Mark label named after the 3rd Bathory LP? How could that label have pressed the debut if "Under the Sign of the Black Mark" wasn't even recorded or released for a couple more years?

He came up with the Black Mark concept earlier.
Ever read Treasure Island?