I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
pentagram.gif
pentagram.gif
pentagram.gif

pentagram.gif
pentagram.gif

Since the Olympics are going on, I thought I'd start a thread about the Black Metal Necrolympics. The games shall be overseen by the Necrowizard. The only event I have is necrobobsledding. Help me make up some other events. They must be grim events and the competitors must be frostbitten in order to compete.

Another event: Disc throwing
But the disc has spikes and there's christians on the end of the field and the winner is the one that kills more

"The Bat of TrOO Evilness"
You put on all your spiked gauntlets and greaves and whatever you got, then go running down the track and jump off that springboard they have for that gymnastics event and hit a hard foam-type ceiling.

Whoever sticks the longest wins.

Edit/Note: This is not a solo event like the gymnastics one. Like 30 guys do it at once.

Necro Firebreathing

See who can, using a cannister of petrol and a lighter, torch the furthest by setting fire to non-grimtr00necr0 people placed at intervals of 1 meter up to a total of 50. Furthest flame, with amount of target bonus added, wins.

Keeping with the fire theme...

Church Burning: Each contestant (all 3 of them) starts with 1 match. They must set at least half of the church's outer surface on fire using only this match. When this is done, you must relay back to your partner and grab an axe and chop down the rest of the church. Whichever team does this first wins. (There are 3 churches, one per team)

Necrodiving

It's the same deal as the original diving contest. Except the contestants must do a nasty figure, than fall in a pool full of bloood
muhahaha:p