The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

The Monolith Deathcult - Trivmvirate
ijYXru.jpg

Holy titfucking Jesus this is an awesome album. Never thought I'd end up loving death metal but here I am.

nah, I kinda stopped listening to that band after being hugely disappointed by Fiction. Their work from 1999-2005 is awesome though.

You've no musical taste whatsoever, Fiction is great. Hee hee. Give it a try, I think it's better than Character at times. Did you listen to "We Are the Void"? I think it's their weakest album, a grower without doubt, but it's still waaaay better than most average death crap out there.

Vintersorg+-+_demarkens+Son.jpg

This album is great for welcoming spring time, especially I Den Trolska Dalens Hjärta and På Landet if you ask me. Sunshine today, no wind to speak of, and about 15-16 degrees Celsius. Doesn't get much better than that :)

(and no, still haven't recieved Jordpuls...)

På Landet is one of my favorite Vintersorg tunes of all time. When I first heard Till Fjälls I just downloaded a shit ton of Vintersorg off Napster, actually I think it wasn't even Napster. I think it was another way better service.. the name escapes me.. Anyway, and it was När alver sina runor sjungit and På landet that really hooked me (and I then promptly purchased all of the records in case you were wondering). And it is a perfect springtime record, just like Jordpuls. :)

Today: Jordpuls; Obscura - Omnivium; Beardfish - Mammoth.

And... Don't you like it?

I didn't know that you have a band. I will check the MySpace to listen something!! :headbang:

What instrument play you?

Hehe, yeah I like the songs - just confused about the way the mix sounds right now. :)
You really should not listen to the songs on myspace since they represent the "old" version of the band. I'm doing my best trying to be a vocalist, but compared to our older works, I've now learned and accepted my limitations which makes this album a 100% better than anything we've done before.
Wait a couple of weeks and I'll post a preview from the new album instead.

Hehe, yeah I like the songs - just confused about the way the mix sounds right now. :)
You really should not listen to the songs on myspace since they represent the "old" version of the band. I'm doing my best trying to be a vocalist, but compared to our older works, I've now learned and accepted my limitations which makes this album a 100% better than anything we've done before.
Wait a couple of weeks and I'll post a preview from the new album instead.

Ok Draugen. I'll be waiting with impatience ;)

Devins quiet album, perfect in a bubble bath, first thing in the morning and right before sleep...

Last edited by a moderator:
Angående Ödemarkens Son btw: Century Media has it up as one of the "Essential Pagan and Folk" records at CM Distro. :headbang:

http://www.cmdistro.com/Essential/Pagan_and_Folk/14

Crimfall // The Writ of Sword

Well d'oh, it's an obvious choice.

Mägo de Oz: El Santo Grial

:headbang:

Toma mi mano y sígueme
Te mostraré lo que tu alma no ve
Por equipaje solo lleva tu fe
Por escudero el valor siempre ten
Y si en tu viaje oyes la voz
Del lado oscuro de tu corazón
Elige bien o jamás volverás