The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Np: A weird random playlist with Kampfar (Mare), Whitesnake, Burzum (Fallen/Hvis Lyset Tar Oss), Journey, Vintersorg (Jordpuls and ÖS), Survivor and some new FF somgs (in demo phase).

Indeed, love the cover. Sounds great too, are all songs in this style?

Yup, same style throughout the album. Highly recommend checking it out.

NP:
Musk OX
1277302547_musk-ox2009-musk-ox.jpg

^^ Another guy I would recommend checking out if you like Folk/Acoustic Instrumental music.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on my way at the airport 3 weeks ago and hardly anyone was there, in the shopping area and hall, suddenly about a few dozens of US armymen( and women) came as if to invidae the country.

I can't see the awesomeness in Primordial some people see. Listened to a song of the new album and it was similar to what I've before from them. Raw, long and pretty tedious.

Djöfull;9739360 said:
I can't see the awesomeness in Primordial some people see. Listened to a song of the new album and it was similar to what I've before from them. Raw, long and pretty tedious.
believe me you are not the only one feeling this way... i was never a fan of them but the new track actually somehow seemed an improvement to me.

Djöfull;9739360 said:
I was on my way at the airport 3 weeks ago and hardly anyone was there, in the shopping area and hall, suddenly about a few dozens of US armymen( and women) came as if to invidae the country.

It's the same to me, but I must admit that they have some good songs. I prefer the old stuff, especially "A Journey's End" and "Spirit the Earth Aflame".

It's the same to me, but I must admit that they have some good songs. I prefer the old stuff, especially "A Journey's End" and "Spirit the Earth Aflame".

You know what? I agree to this... :)
Although I haven't heard much of their older stuff, except for the MCD "The Burning Season"