The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

293930.jpg

197347.jpg

Arkan - Hilal and Salam

A quite cool band from France. Has some of the Middle Eastern stuff that Orphaned Land also has, but without the prog and a little more death. Definitely worth a try if you like that kind of stuff (I'm looking at you November'sDirge :D)
Also, Kobi Farhi does guest vocals on Deus Vult (Salam)

Just found this: STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR ANY BLACK METAL/VIKING FANS:

Edit: Some guitar riffs reminds me a lot of the guitars in Storm and Isengard.

Last edited by a moderator:
197347.jpg

Arkan - Hilal and Salam

A quite cool band from France. Has some of the Middle Eastern stuff that Orphaned Land also has, but without the prog and a little more death. Definitely worth a try if you like that kind of stuff (I'm looking at you November'sDirge :D)
Also, Kobi Farhi does guest vocals on Deus Vult (Salam)

When did Salam come out? I've just received a promo of it saying that it would be released on the 18th of April from Seasons of Mist. I'm looking forward to listening to it now! Thanks for the recommendation.

NP: Scar Symmetry - I dunno how it's possible that even their sell out shit ends up locking me in the end.

When did Salam come out? I've just received a promo of it saying that it would be released on the 18th of April from Seasons of Mist. I'm looking forward to listening to it now! Thanks for the recommendation.

NP: Scar Symmetry - I dunno how it's possible that even their sell out shit ends up locking me in the end.

That's the same info as I have, but I saw them live last Sunday, and they played a couple or so songs from it. Hadn't heard of them before, but I really liked them!