The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Oh mate I love it… thanks for posting! So… relaxing… I feel like a Feather :). Can't wait for the new albums!!! Did he play anything new in the concert(s)?
I appreciate your appreciation. Well no, he didn't play anything of the yet to be released albums, but he did 3 of Addicted and then I saw him do snippets of Ki @ the guitar clinic.

Djöfull;9730094 said:
I appreciate your appreciation. Well no, he didn't play anything of the yet to be released albums, but he did 3 of Addicted and then I saw him do snippets of Ki @ the guitar clinic.

Nice! So I guess it was pretty similar to the one I saw, although I guess he didn't step on your hands. Yes! Devin (accidentally, I hope) stepped on my hands during the gig. Ouch :p .

It's really a great song, I like it a lot.

Vintersorg - Jordpuls. hehehe ;)

P-p-p-pirate! Some people can't wait haha. I've basically decided to listen to the most electronic, industrial metal (read: Samael, The Kovenant) and totally un-Vintersorgish music I can find until the package arrives.

John Williams: Ewok Celebration/Finale

Yub nub, eee chop yub nub,
Freedom, we got freedom,

Toe meet toe pee chee keene, g'noop dock fling oh ah.
and now that we can be free, c'mon and celebrate.

Yah wah, eee chop yah wah,
Power, we got power

Toe meet toe pee chee keene, g'noop dock fling oh ah
and now that we can be free, c'mon and celebrate.

Coat ee chah tu yub nub,
Celebrate the freedom

Coat ee chah tu yah wah,
Celebrate the power

Coat ee chah tu glo wah.
Celebrate the glory.

Allay loo ta nuv
celebrate the love

Glo wah, eee chop glo wah, ya glo wah pee chu nee foam,
Power, we got power, and now that we can be free,

Ah toot dee awe goon goon daa.
it's time to celebrate.

Coat ee cha tu goo (Yub nub !)
Celebrate the light (Freedom !)

Coat ee cha tu doo (Yah wah !)
celebrate the might (Power !)

Coat ee cha tu too (ya chaa !)
celebrate the fight (Glory !)

Allay loo tu nuv
celebrate the love

Allay loo tu nuv
celebrate the love

Allay loo tu nuv
celebrate the love

Glo wah, eee chop glo wah.
Glory, we found glory

Ya glow wah pee chu nee foam,
The power showed us the light

Ah toot dee awe goon daa
and now we all live free

Allay loo tu nuv.
celebrate the love.

A sneak preview of Jordpuls.. couldn't resist! Have just listened to Skogen sover and Klippor og skär and they sound phenomenal upon first listening!

:lol: Given your love of Deadlock, I'd've assumed that you would've liked that pablum. :popcorn:

I'd've :p ?

Saying that Amaranthe is a "pablum" is an understatement. I'd call them shit or rubbish haha.

And please, oh please don't dare compare Amaranthe with such an excellent band like Deadlock.

Have you heard the other albums? They're a tad different from this one; listen to Wolves.

Heeeeeeey! What's the bloody hell wrong with Deadlock?

My thoughts exactly. He really didn't like the new album :lol:.

Ulver - Vowels
A Quick Fix of Melancholy EP (2003)

The second part of this song, after Garm stopped "singing" in that weird tone, is so beautiful.... :worship: I just can't stop replaying Ulver's discography because I am looking forward to the concert so much. Due to this, I feel like I haven't been listening enough to Jordpuls yet :mad:

just listened to the newest Negura Bunget track on their myspace... :bah: pretty weak!! it seems that they are trying so hard to be the old Negura that it starts to sound a bit ridiculous to me... :(
also, it looks like they fired their recent vocalist (i wonder if it has something to do with the out of tune singing on the latest Negura release...) :S

wormouroboroscover__52456_zoom.jpg