The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

I listened to BG's new album, and right now it's the utmost disappointment I've had in years. I guess it's hard to get into it, but it's normally not that difficult, something I see happens with this album. I only liked two songs, the last two. I'll listen to it again, hoping I will like it more.

@ Allfader, how many avatars have you had in the last month? Thirty? :lol:

I listened to BG's new album, and right now it's the utmost disappointment I've had in years. I guess it's hard to get into it, but it's normally not that difficult, something I see happens with this album. I only liked two songs, the last two. I'll listen to it again, hoping I will like it more.

@ Allfader, how many avatars have you had in the last month? Thirty? :lol:

Since you're a fan and had some hopes on the album, it'll grow on you to some extent. To be honest, power metal is totally hopeless IMO, excepting a couple of bands (Wuthering Heights and - maybe - Rhapsody of Fire).

About the avatar stuff...I dunno. I'm not sure about this one and probably I'll use the same old one once again and let it there.

np: Alice in Chains - Black Gives Way to Blue. I'm not really convinced about this album and Afro Samurai is not the guilty. There's nothing wrong with it but nothing SO memorable either (besides Check my Brain).

Since you're a fan and had some hopes on the album, it'll grow on you to some extent. To be honest, power metal is totally hopeless IMO, excepting a couple of bands (Wuthering Heights and - maybe - Rhapsody of Fire).

About the avatar stuff...I dunno. I'm not sure about this one and probably I'll use the same old one once again and let it there.

np: Alice in Chains - Black Gives Way to Blue. I'm not really convinced about this album and Afro Samurai is not the guilty. There's nothing wrong with it but nothing SO memorable either (besides Check my Brain).

The good power bands, which are not many, are excellent. Helloween is simply brilliant (Gambling with the Devil was a superb return after the fiasco that Keeper III was. I don't get why bands why to make this magnum opus of two discs *Priest cof cof Priest*), and Luca Turilli has some great stuff too (especially PotLE, which is one of the best Power albums ever). Sabaton's Art of War is pretty decent, though I didn't get into the new one very much. They're a great live band.

Oh well I've liked this avatar the best :p .