The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Yeah, the first one is pretty OK. It just lacks a bit of the songwriting and the atmosphere that "Velvet Darkness..." has

NP: Yggdrasil - Svälttider

It's actually pretty impressive how a band could really nail it like that. Almost everyone agrees that this album is fantastic and that the rest are weaker. It was just like one moment in time. And it was the second record not the debut. Pretty strange.

NP: Trelldom - Til Et Annet :headbang:

It's actually pretty impressive how a band could really nail it like that. Almost everyone agrees that this album is fantastic and that the rest are weaker. It was just like one moment in time. And it was the second record not the debut. Pretty strange.

Haven't thought about it like that, but I agree - it's kinda strange.

NP: Skald vocals for the upcoming album. Sounds better than I thought... :p

Now playing: One of the greatest albums to come out from the ancient country of Norway, or anywhere else: Seigmen - Total

If you liked Shining - Ohm ( Sommar med Siv) you are going to like this album. If not I'll give you a good kick to the face, maybe the groin if you are too pretty to be kicked in the kisser.

Why, does everyone like it? I haven't heard it, but Maiden hasn't released anything decent since Fear of the Dark (perhaps with the exception of Brave New World).

No, everyone thinks that the last three songs are the best on the album, and I think they're not that good. In fact, I think that Steve Harris has pretty much entirely lost it and wish that he would write with Gers and Dickinson with him all the time, because The Pilgrim and The Alchemist from the last couple records have been fucking fantastic.

coverj.jpg

Virus will release a new album!! Avantgarde is rising! (Code, Fleurety that's back, Arcturus will return next year - supposedly and this!) Just Ved Buens Ende should back from the grave and release a new masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post but I just heard this and said: WTF!!

Cof covering Progenies? Pin-up Went Down is a guest? Shagrath is trying another way to get the Kovenant -animatronic feel? even if I had 0% faith on Demon Burger, this is ridiculous. A big fail on experimenting IMO.

Last edited by a moderator: