The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Listening to A Star-Guarded Coronation at 06.30 in the morning whilst drinking my morning coffee. Totally impossible not to sing along really loud!:Spin:

Brian Eno - Small Craft On A Milk Sea
Small Craft On A Milk Sea (2010)

Lovely album, a real grower for sure. This title track is probably my favorite, too bad it's so short! The album has the typical IDM weirdness people have come to expect from any Warp release and I've never been much of a fan of his older work, but this new stuff is really good.

Agalloch // Marrow of the Spirit

pretty awesome album, very deep, though a bit too hard to digest at the first listen... just too much going on there... At first i was a bit disappointed but it got better soon after. i guess it's because of very high expectations... will need to listen to it many times before i can really appreciate it but that's the usual thing :)

Solefald: Vittets vid i verdi

SO into this song… that I haven't been able to listen to new Empyrium :lol: .

Just posted my new review of that record. Fucking awesome, awesome record.

NP: Vulture Industries // The Malefactor's Bloody Register — So I've never heard these guys before. They are definitely an Arcturus rip-off but I can say that I like this stuff better than I liked the last two Arcturus records. Crazy.

Just posted my new review of that record. Fucking awesome, awesome record.

NP: Vulture Industries // The Malefactor's Bloody Register — So I've never heard these guys before. They are definitely an Arcturus rip-off but I can say that I like this stuff better than I liked the last two Arcturus records. Crazy.

Better than The Sham Mirrors?? :loco:

Hehehehehe, I will try it..

Highly doubt it :p . Even if the new album was OK, it's still quite far from Arcturus.

Even if the new album is less Arcturus-wise than the debut, is still subpar to Sverd and co.

For Cthulhu, I read that you haven't listened the new Empyrium song yet? wtf is going on with you? :rofl:DD

Even if the new album is less Arcturus-wise than the debut, is still subpar to Sverd and co.

For Cthulhu, I read that you haven't listened the new Empyrium song yet? wtf is going on with you? :rofl:DD

Haha by Cthulhu, I'd forgotten! Nah, just didn't feel like it. I listened to it when I broke up with me girl, so I didn't want to make a Empyrium:g/f relation. Will listen to it now.

EDIT:

Empyrium: The Days Before the Fall

It's… so… beauteous… *sob sob*.

beauteous |ˈbjuːtɪəs|
adjective poetic/literary
beautiful : his beauteous bride.
ORIGIN late Middle English : from beauty , on the pattern of bounteous and plenteous.

About Vulture Industries, I've heard one song from MySpace, and yeah, it smells a bit like Arcturus... hehehe. I will listen more from them.

Now:

Aborym - Generator 2006

I hadn't listened before, but it's cool. Faust does nice job on drums.