The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

I haven't listened before. I'm doing it now, and I really like it!!

Thank you Elvina.
whew! so it's ok to like it! :lol: and yes, it's the disc 2 of their double disc release of 2006 Era One & Lesson In Magic #1. According to Metal Archives: "Lesson In Magic #1" consists of nine instrumental songs of electro/ambient
music composed and performed by Xy. It has originally been delivered in summer 2003 but has been re-mixed in fall 2005.

I have also listened to Eternal, Exodus and Passage but somehow it didn't hook me up that much. It's good but not exactly my cup of tea. But that electro cd, i've been playing it to pieces :)

Hey, I know that drug all too well! :loco:

Haha and you're a new devotee, imagine, the addiction, of the old followers. Although I'll admit it, this one seems more addictive than any other Solefald album I've heard in some time. I guess it's because it's a more-to-the-gut album than the previous…three (hehe)。

Blackabilly chillibilly fuckabilly hornybillly! (Yes, I made that up.)

Pills Against The Ageless Ills was by far the most addictive Solefald album for me. There were times I'd listen to it like 3 times a day for months. Yet, oddly enough, Neonism is my favorite :loco: Still need my "fix" quite frequently.

Can't say I've really been enjoying Norron Livskunst as much as any earlier Solefald albums though. It's good, but I rarely get in the mood to put it on, and when I do I really have to try hard to keep paying attention. Maybe the fact that it's almost completely in Norwegian has something to do with that.
Still, definitely one of the better metal albums this year.

Pills Against The Ageless Ills was by far the most addictive Solefald album for me. There were times I'd listen to it like 3 times a day for months. Yet, oddly enough, Neonism is my favorite :loco: Still need my "fix" quite frequently.

Can't say I've really been enjoying Norron Livskunst as much as any earlier Solefald albums though. It's good, but I rarely get in the mood to put it on, and when I do I really have to try hard to keep paying attention. Maybe the fact that it's almost completely in Norwegian has something to do with that.
Still, definitely one of the better metal albums this year.

Haha yeah, it's my favourite one too (I guess they share 1st place with Neonism? Or maybe Neonism is second?). I love criticisms to society (Dolce and Gabanna), especially when it's said with such marvellous music.

I've noticed that NL can be divided in two parts: Post and pre Eukalyptestreet (hope I wrote it correctly). The first part seems more
"senseless" or crazy (wot is dat? Dat is rat!) than the second one. I've actually listened mostly to the songs before Euka, kind of weird hehe. I'm not saying that the other ones are bad, but simply that I've listened to the other ones more.

Anyone heard the new Samael LP?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_delfo6gw&feature=related[/ame]

Yup, I can't stop this madness!!!! O.O!!!!

@Defiance: if you like Passage, you'll love Antigod!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpp7alDCJA8&feature=related[/ame]

Dark The Suns - Sleepwalking In A Nightmare
33034.jpg

Shining: Neka Morgondagen

Jord, fuktig av människans tlrar
Luft, dyster av mörker och död
Himmel, svart av fruktan och sorg
Hjärtat, kallt av längtan och svek

Nu bär det av lt evigheten;
Lt en plats där smärtor aldrig upphör
Faller allt längre ner i mörkrets tunnel
Allt längre in
Borta

What a beautiful song!!! I simply love this album, so dark, passionate, miserable, loving, and black metal. I love it, simply love it.