The New album is called Watershed : Out June 2nd

Ok, don't really want to grow my e-penis here (ok, just a little! :p), but I've just heard "Heir Apparent" from start to finish... Seriously, I sat listening to it with THIS big a smile :lol:
This is easily the most brutal Opeth has ever created, it has blastbeats, heavy-as-fuck guitars, Mikes vocals fucking crush... and lastly if ANYONE still has doubts about Axe... I will kill him. Ok, not really, but he will lose 2500 internets. Or something.

Oh, and Fredrik is a really nice guy :headbang:

Melloboat, here I come! :kickass:

^^Heard it at Fredriks place :)
I just heard it once, and it's pretty long, don't remember a lot ;) it was very good though :lol: but it starts off very heavy, then a piano enters and plays by it self for a while, and then it goes back to ultra-heavy :kickass:
There is no clean vocals in this song, just straight through heavy. Would've been nice to hear the cleans though, especially since Fredrik said that Micke has evolved quite a bit!

^Fredrik said it wasn't the final mix, so can't really say anything accurate about the production... The most concrete I can say was that you heard the instruments, except for the bass, but that could be just me ^^ doesn't matter if you hear the bass anyway though, bassplayer is sellout (cut his hair) all the bass will sound like 50 cent or something :(