The New album is called Watershed : Out June 2nd

Has anyone read the newest issue of Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles ?
It's supposed to have an in-depth Watershed studio report. Just wondering if it had something we didn't already know. :err:

Yeah, I actually bought the mag the other day hoping that there
would be new and awesome info, but no such luck. Let's just say
the report still had the album as untitled. However, it did have a lot
of stuff on Maiden's upcoming tour, which was a good read.

Yeah, that sounds like total crap to me. I think Watershed will be more progressive and overall more fantastic than what has been put out so far. FUCK.........................JUNE????

well... at least i think if it's just impressions i can post them, right mr. samsara?
there are some moments that make you just like:
:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

the female voice is totally non-obtrousive [sounds like javascript code eheh], so don't worry about that... and fits really well, and you've seen the myspace page of nathalie, haven't you?

it's true that some mellow parts are mellower than usual, as the brutal ones are more brutal than ever.

burden is a beautiful ballad, that almost made me cry in the guitar solos section.
the 3rd song features clean vocals over extreme black metallish riffing...

i actually don't remember how i felt when i first listened to ghost reveries. but that time some bad things happened here, the forum had been closed for a while, people banned... not a good way to welcome a new opeth album.

i feel satisfied at least for this one, because this is a great release overall, and the more you'll listen to it, the more you'll love it. coz the song structure is really non-immediate, and you need time to remember it...

oh well... i'm lovin' it as well too :lol: