The Off-topic topic.

Ok, if we're in the Off-topic section anyway, should we also have some game topics?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enough of the bickering, honestly....

Thought I'd pop in and say 'Hi' for the first time in a while. Right now I'm planning my 30th birthday thing. I'm not having a party, just a dinner with a select group of friends at an Italian restaurant. Otherwise it just gets too political at work with random people inviting people I don't want there. After last year's disaster I'm not taking any chances.

@Black Core. I don't know if you'd come all the way to UK just for a birthday dinner.Nice of you to ask tho'.

I'm on my way to London to do a bit of shopping. I need some smart clothes because I might be going for a couple of job interviews soon and I'm a bit fed up of looking like a scruff. I knew something had to be done when I went into work on Friday to pick up a friend for a meal and one of the guys said in a shocked voice: "Davina, you actually look pretty!"
Obviously I must have been a complete munter before! So naturally , I asked him what he meant.
"Well, no offence but most of the time you're in some random band T-shirt that no one ever heard of, no makeup and scruffy hair. But you're wearing a miniskirt!" Don't you just love 17 year old boys and their overactive imaginations? :mad::rolleyes:

I might get 'Chapters from a vale forlorn'- Falconer and 'Ensiferum' depending on whether I can find it for a decent price. For some reason I got some random non metal CDs (Mariah Carey, Pussycat Dolls anyone?) and feel some musical balance needs to be restored.:oops:

At 5 this morning my daughter for some reason thought it would be an awesome idea to wake up her poor daddy and demand to be photographed. I put on a kettle of coffee and some Absu ("Tara" rules!!!) and then we proceeded to do some posing and photoshop action. Look how fun one can have at 5 in the morning :zombie:

horns.JPG

kram.jpg