The Off-topic topic.

Ok, if we're in the Off-topic section anyway, should we also have some game topics?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Therion were excellent on Sunday. And strangely enough I met an old housemate from college in the front row. Unexpected but good.

I went to the staff party the day after. I'm sure there's a secret circle of hell called 'Staff Xmas party'. Still I won a bottle of bubbly for singing 'Silent Night' and pwning the rest of them.

Now I'm preparing to buy everything for Xmas in one day. Wish me luck !

EDIT: I bought most of my presents but somehow some new albums managed to get in there as well. I have no will power. Now after shopping in Milton Keynes I have to brave Tesco. I hate Tesco with a passion that only an ex- employee can have...

good luck!! :)

I started to snow over here! :)

so greetings and a merry christmas and happy new year from the Netherlands! :)

sneeuw042.jpg

Tons of snow here as well! The picture made me think of the Grinch (although I have never seen/read it, I have a fairly good idea what it's about)...someone is going to ninja your presents!

No no no...not like that! The Grinch steals presents, the picture reminds me of a ninja, and it's snowing made me think of Christmas. So, when I saw it, the Grinch came to mind...ninja'ing presents! :p

"How the Grinch stole Christmas" kind of deal. Then i'm tired, and I don't get many rational thoughts when I am tired. But nothing like that!

oh, nice so I'm not welcome here? I thought I'd just come here make this part of UM a bit more alive and I get sent away. Pff, I'll remember that!