The official brutal death metal thread

Chopstick up the Peehole said:
uuhhhh.......how 'bout you try actually listening to some grindcore before making retarded generalisations? Sounds fun doesn't it!?
Hmm, how else could I explain the difference for him if not by making retarded generalisations? I can't list all the grindcore bands and explain all the subtle differences in their music. It's not like I was having a go at grindcore bands either (I'd have grincore over most other widespread metal styles anytime), I have heard and seen quite a few.

These are excellent Brutal Death metal bands!!

Nile
Scent of Flesh
Aborted
Suffocation
Avulsed
Behemoth
Cannibal Corpse
Vital Remains
Vader
Immolation
Deicide
Luciferion
Hate Eternal
Torture Killer
Cattle Decapitation
Circle of Dead Children
Sotajumala
Failed Humanity

im really begining to get into a lot of brutal dm, i mean metal + production owns. cryptopsy, suffocation, dying fetus, hate eternal, and nile are quickly becoming some of my favorite bands.

Dying Fetus is my favorite brutal death band, because the riffs are very memorable and standout from one another.

Has anyone heard of Brutus? I checked them out from the Unique Leader webpage they are brutal as hell, not extremely technical but brutal non the less. Unique Leader has some great brutal bands (Severed Savior, Decrepit Birth, Deeds of Flesh.......etc)

Just thought I'd mention other labels of interest so here goes:

Unmatched Brutality
Amputated Vein
United Guttural
Morbid Records
Macabre Records
Listenable
Displeased Records
Razorback

now with the mention of labels, i know you all know this but im gonna say it anyway for those who might not........

relapse records

they have some of the best bdm bands around like skinless, suffocation, and nile, i know theres more but i cant think/am too lazy to go look.

I wouldn't say Dying Fetus were brutal death metal, but meh, whatever.

my favourite brutal label is probably Displeased (and subsidiary From Beyond), but Amputated Vein, Relapse and United Guttural come close.

Naggamanteh said:
Hell yeah. Unique Leader is an excellent label. Probably the best there is for this kind of music, but some other come close too.

Unique Leaders is the geigh. They have the excellent Mortal Decay, and a bunch of NYDM caricatures.