The Official Good Television Thread

I tend to enjoy it when GoT deals with religious problems. It's interesting to read what's going on in King's Landing alongside the history of Florence, when the puritanical fanatics of Savonarola drove the Medicis out of town. We'll see if the High Sparrow has a similar fate as Savonarola, who was eventually burned at the stake for heresy after being condemned by Pope Alexander VI.

I've been watching The Leftovers in between GoT episodes and it's highly entertaining so far. Mental surreal craziness.

Yeah. I'm really looking forward to the second season. I know Ein was a pretty big fan of it as well. I thought Justin Theroux did a fantastic job in that show. That and Fargo were my two favorite shows last year

Yeah he was great (and criminally underused) in Six Feet Under also. I'm half way through the first season and loving it.

It was an interesting first season that didn't give me much satisfaction but I do vaguely remember Ein's argument to which he argued that is what the creators intended. I will give it another go when the second season debuts

I re watched it sober and I feel different. Guess I shouldn't watch it super wasted. Anyhow this season is great and I cannot wait to see what happens with these last 2 episodes!! Also I just got an Amazon fire stick so I can stream a bunch of stuff now if any of you have any recommendations!!

the dude was dismembered and tortured until he had his own sense of self destroyed

bit harsh on him, but i'm pretty certain he does get something going soon (might be something that involves his sister since Yara is in the episode 9 cast list on imdb.)

It's pretty obvious he's going to have a comeback attempt at saving the Stark lady and it's just a teaser until the screenwriters actually have it happen

As someone who has read the books, I have no fucking idea what is going to happen anymore. Regardless, this season is great and all the fucking neckbeards need to stop hating on A Feast for Crows. Shit was good.

More importantly, new episodes of Bar Rescue hit June 21st.

A bar I sort-of frequent is going to be on Bar Rescue. It's called Brix. Aside from the owner, I'm not sure what they would fix. The food is decent, and the alcohol is decent if a bit overpriced. Probably just doing it for publicity

yah, im kinda dragging it out. i dont have much to watch once im done. still waiting for the red suit.

in other news, the guy who played Shane on The Walking Dead will play none other than Frank Castle on Daredevil Season 2