The Official Good Television Thread

it's the greatest sitcom ever made

tenor.gif

I don't think you need to see any of the movies before you watch the Daredevil series dude.

Are you sure man? I thought they're all tied up in the same "universe". I still plan on going back and watching the Avengers films so i dont wanna end up spoiling anything for myself.

New Season of It's Always Sunny was pretty cool. The Frank episode was hilarious .... "uhhhhh... BIRD!" :lol:

Are you sure man? I thought they're all tied up in the same "universe". I still plan on going back and watching the Avengers films so i dont wanna end up spoiling anything for myself.

Yeah definitely sure. The whole universe thing is mostly irrelevant unless we're talking about movies with characters from other movies in them. For example, Guardians of the Galaxy is in the MCU but it stands alone as it's own film. Ant Man was the same to a lesser degree.

Daredevil is MUCH more violent than everything else in the MCU so even if it wanted to tie in it probably couldn't. You see faces getting blown off by shotguns and the camera doesn't pan away. You actually see it. I don't know how it's not even rated R to be honest.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Punisher, Luke Cage are definitely in the MCU. These shows allude to the "incident" in New York (Avengers) and constantly say shit like the "big green dude", but none of the Avengers are in the Netflix series'. Looking forward to Iron Fist next month.

I finished The Man in the High Castle season 1. Wow, what a fantastic season. Wish I wouldve started it earlier.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Man this recent season of It's Always Sunny has been the best season in years. The ending on that last episode was fucking perfect.