The Official Good Television Thread

It's literally Jim and Pam making fun of everyone else for every season. it's a pretty dickish show, writers did a much less angsty job with Parks and Rec

I disagree and don't think it's possible to say the show isn't. But you made some grandiose leap about GoT a page back so who knows how you'd spin the office

The thing in newer sitcoms where they "interview" the characters like in The Office and Parks & Rec and shit is the most off-putting thing I've ever seen.

Just told you why you goofy sob. Jim.and Pam spend all their time shitting in everyone else , all the time. Michael is borderline a racist doofus and Dwight is the idiot for Jim.and Pam. Idk how this is confusing

Just told you why you goofy sob. Jim.and Pam spend all their time shitting in everyone else , all the time. Michael is borderline a racist doofus and Dwight is the idiot for Jim.and Pam. Idk how this is confusing

All of this was funny to me at first but I think it just ran its course after the first couple of seasons. I’ll probably give it another shot one of these days though.

Finished season 3 of Game of Thrones, finally getting into seasons that are totally new to me. I have seen some of season 4 but I don't remember if I ever finished it.

Considering grabbing the first two seasons of Mr. Robot too, they're on sale right now.

Tom-Clancys-Jack-Ryan-825.jpg

Surprisingly good. Sucks the first season is only 8 episodes.