The Official Good Television Thread

Been watching The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina with the wife. It’s a little too far on the girl power sjw side of things but I admit I don’t really hate it, taken at face value.

It’s also fairly interesting to see the much darker take on Zelda and Salem. Zelda being a devout, moderately deranged satan worshipper, Salem an evil goblin thing in cat form.

to activist demands that they hire an actual Indian person to voice him after decades of him being voiced by Hank Azaria
what the effing hell??
it's stupid shit like this^^ that made people start using the phrase "social justice warrior" as an insult immediately after the really short gap of time when someone saying "social justice warrior" was being used as an actual compliment

i still can't believe any one actually gives a shit about the who is supplying the voice of an animated character
this would be like someone trying to complain about when Samuel L Jackson was voicing a dumb-ass blue-eyed blonde-white-supremacist dude

Finally got around to finishing The Pacific. It ended pretty well, the last 3 episodes or so, but I think the main problem is that they were interested in copy catting Band of Brothers rather than telling their own story, which makes financial sense after the success of Band. 5 Episodes of dude's bitching about how wacky island hopping is was too much for television, but not enough for historical purposes. Characters really lacked though, I kept thinking Tim from Jurassic Park was going to start making out with the guy from his hometown. And getting a medal of honor on episode 2 and removing what may have been the best character was too much. Leckie was a horrible lead too

I like how they ended with the little bitch taxi driver "thank god I wasn't a marine" at the end :lol: