The Official Good Television Thread

Any thoughts on Ash vs. Evil Dead series? Got the complete series as a gift so will probably check it out soon.

It’s awesome really. I was bummed when it got cancelled BUT they definitely knew it was coming and they tied up all the loose ends and gave it the ending I guess it had to have.

I nearly pissed myself laughing at the morgue scene.

I’ll also love Dana DeLorenzo forever after her work with Bruce and hope to see her in more horror related stuff ASAP.

Is that Waco one the one SBS showed last year? They did two eps a week over about 6 weeks or something.

I've still got the last ep (which is two eps) to watch. I wouldn't say it's riveting viewing but it's not bad and it's a lesson in incompetence from both sides :)

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Going to have a rewatch of Lost I think. Been years since I first watched it. I remember it losing its way at quite a few times and going batshit at others. But it was enjoyable overall. Will see if it holds up.

i got lost trying to watch Lost
and yeah, i know, i'm like the billionth person to say it
but i didn't binge-watch it, didn't see it on Hulu or Netflix or anything, i just watched it when it was broad-casted on my tv screen, and apparently i didn't see every scene of every episode
confusing shit on the show included me watching the episode where the whole episode was characters shooting each other with apparently-ancient-guns, but i never saw where the fucking guns came from