The Official Good Television Thread

I wish I could contribute to this thread, but I dont have cable, or enjoy the shit on Netflix.

Well, actually.
Superstore on Hulu is funny as fuck. Its like Workaholics meets The Office.

Nah, considering I dont really care to.
I mean if I did, Id be the autistic weeb to watch like, Pokemon or anime hahaha.

I guess Crunchyroll counts.

Ugh, that was anticlimactic. You lead people on for 7 hours and then just let someone say what happened? Ok...:rolleyes:

it's better than 95% of TV out there, it's just disappointing because with the killer cast/performances and tonal control there's potential for something really great and unique and it never really gets there. not that the first season did either for me, but i seem to be alone in that.

it's better than 95% of TV out there, it's just disappointing because with the killer cast/performances and tonal control there's potential for something really great and unique and it never really gets there. not that the first season did either for me, but i seem to be alone in that.

thinking about this backhanded 95% compliment -- has there been one season of TV worthwhile since TD s1/leftovers finale? First season of Hannibal was OK, Westworld OK --- that it? dire times!

i haven’t seen much but i guess bojack, nathan for you and saul have been good since then. some would say twin peaks and horace & pete but i still haven’t watched those.

Twin Peaks The Return and Sharp Objects come to mind. Both excellent series.

thinking about this backhanded 95% compliment -- has there been one season of TV worthwhile since TD s1/leftovers finale? First season of Hannibal was OK, Westworld OK --- that it? dire times!

TD s02, Narcos s01, Better Call Saul, Counterpart, The Terror, The Expanse, Bojack, Twin Peaks s03, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. All great to amazing. Not so dire times.

EDIT: Also Person of Interest and The Americans, which both had their later seasons air after TD s01.

Last edited: