The Official Good Television Thread

Caught a bit of Big Little Lies on HBO last night. Don't know anything about it but might stick around because Zoë Kravitz is a smokeshow.

The premier of Euphoria was right after which I guess is causing some uproar. Seems like its going to be Kids but with Argento lighting.

BTSSmbO.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Don't know anything about it but might stick around because Zoë Kravitz is a smokeshow.

haha
this made me think of those people that watched The X-Files because Moulder and/or Scully was/were hot
and all those straight women/gay guys that watch the MCU movies because they think Chris Evans/Chris Hemsworth/Robert Downey Jr is/are sexy-looking in the face

EDIT
also the straight guys and lesbians that have been waiting for a Black Widow movie because they're in lust with Scarlet Johansen

Just watched “The Dance With Dragons” episode of Game of Thrones. I’ve seen plenty of disturbing horror films but this made me feel almost physically ill for some reason.

Yeah, I didn’t care very much for that scene.

Yeah, he is alive in the novels and so is Shireen. I didn’t care much for him as a character anyway but I didn’t necessarily mind him until that episode. I guess it can be argued that he was manipulated but the show doesn’t take the time to show the extent of it since he dies the following episode.

Last edited:
i love stannis and his whole arc because he's basically just macbeth and i love macbeth.

but yeah that's easily the most harrowing scene in the series (so far anyway, i'm still on s7).

I honestly loved the season in its totality but that was rough to watch.

Just the way she pleads and screams gave me the chills and especially since she’s probably the most innocent, clean slated character in the entire show. Tremendous acting, anyway.

Stannis is my favorite character in the series. That one time where he's having a letter written out to Kings Landing and he's all like "he wasnt my beloved brother..." and how he makes sure that Jamie is referred to as the kingslayer but still insisted on using "ser" says everything about him lol.

THE MANNIS DOES NOT BEND!

Yeah, like I said, I didn't necessarily mind him but after that episode I was like "bro, come on, bro, seriously?"

My favorite character is probably Jaime but Tyrion, Varys, and The Hound come close.