The Official Good Television Thread

Finished Game of Thrones. I didn't like how they handled a lot of the characterization wrap-ups which seemed rushed, like many here have said, but I enjoyed how the story wrapped itself up overall. The pacing was the worst part about it.

the 8th season looks like someone had already written episodes for a 9th season and then someone says
hey the 8th seasons gonna be the last one
and then they crammed the ending of the series into the 8th season

also
Bran should have just died when Jaime shoves him out of the window at the last second of the first episode
investigating bran's death could have moved the story so much better than investigating bran's injury

Finished season 2 of Dark. What a fucked up show (in the best way).
Yea it’s great I literally yelled OH FUCK at that finale lol

Also see High Seas (Spain...murder on a cruise ship in the 40s)

and Baby (Italy... just started this one...rich troubled schoolgirls... god damn Netflix rules at casting the hottest bitches)

Hope Netflix keeps pumping out these Euro series they’re awesome

I just finished it this morning and it seems to have been caught in the positive feedback loop of never ending the show. Probably going to re-watch the second season again, but little bit worrisome.

season 3 will be the final season for Dark.

started watching Babylon 5. season 1 was pretty rough but not as bad as the first season of any Star Trek series. i'm a few episodes into season 2 and it's getting better. the woman that plays Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova can't act for her fucking life

I just finished it this morning and it seems to have been caught in the positive feedback loop of never ending the show. Probably going to re-watch the second season again, but little bit worrisome.

Like anomander said, it’s only going to be three seasons. The writers have had it that way in mind since the start: three cycles.

They’ve laid it out remarkably symmetrically with reference to the thematic content of the show. I’m excited to see how “worlds” play into its mythology.

I'm about 5 eps in now and it's getting better.
I usually like Antony Starr but he annoys me a bit in the Boys, the Female is an interesting character though.