The Official Good Television Thread

Too much excitement and he might have a heart attack.
oh no, wouldnt want ole' Raj to go out like that
HHNNNNNNGGG.gif

Although for me the biggest WTF on that list is Lost. That show was fucking terrible, how it rated so well is beyond me.
Lost drove me crazy
you miss 5 seconds and nothing makes sense
i saw the episode where everyone was shooting each other, but i never saw the explanation of where the fucking guns/ammo came from

Yorgos Lanthimos to Direct New Miniseries Based on an Absolutely Bonkers True Story.
After crafting the hermetically sealed, horrifying/hilarious original worlds of Dogtooth, The Lobster, and The Killing of a Sacred Deer, filmmaker Yorgos Lanthimos took on a real story, making the Oscar-winning The Favourite. For his next project, Lanthimos will be moving to TV, but staying in the world of real stories. As reported by Deadline, Lanthimos will be directing and producing a miniseries through Searchlight TV about the true story of Clark Rockefeller. Or, should I say, “Clark Rockefeller.”

I heard he basically harassed the studio until they cast him lmao. He put his name in for the role the moment he heard the project was greenlit, before they had even begun writing the script let alone casting for it. Knowing he's that much of a fan of The Witcher restores some faith!

As a psych person and approaching middle age, revisiting Frasier I have found it to be far funnier now than when I briefly encountered it as a child/teen.

Reactions: CiG