The Official Good Television Thread

I rewatched the whole series a couple months ago. That series goes down so easy, I feel like I could binge the whole run in a week if I had no other obligations.

This is a huge loss obviously :( Not the most diverse actor (I guess having a huge scar across your face inevitably leads to some typecasting) but he's made an impression in everything I've seen him in.

Reactions: CiG
I came across this image on reddit and it reminded me that these two actors actually played the same character (PSH in Happiness and MKW in Life During Wartime) and died the same way. Tragic coincidence.

dmhr5sji4yl71.jpg

Been meaning to check that out.

I started this random show Netflix recommended me called Squid Game. Death game-type thing where indebted Koreans sign up to play children's games where they die if they lose. A bit trashy but I'm digging it! Kinda reminds me of Kaiji sometimes.

Been meaning to check that out.

I started this random show Netflix recommended me called Squid Game. Death game-type thing where indebted Koreans sign up to play children's games where they die if they lose. A bit trashy but I'm digging it! Kinda reminds me of Kaiji sometimes.

I watched the first ep last night. Tired concept but they made it feel pretty fresh and interesting.

Update: Finished it, loved it. Definitely up there with Battle Royale as one of my favorite takes on the survival game premise. That episode fucked me up.

244196489_10227451583219123_5825531391620733310_n.jpg
242967952_10158015480596857_3796953108162585930_n.jpg